The EHS Manager for NI Hungary provides all aspect of EHS management for NIH and – in case of a need - support for offices in EMEIA region. This role coordinates efforts between the Regional Facilities Manager, Facilities Maintenance Manager, Projects&Services Manager and all local support staff to ensure all EHS related needs are met. This is a management and service role whose purpose is to provide:
- Managing all EHS related activities, including legal compliance, professional support to departments, project teams, NI employees, customers, partners, and guests
- Establishing and leading a team of professionals which is able to fulfil all daily tasks related to any EHS activity and to be prepared to provide proposals to strategical decisions and give professional support in EMEIA branches
- Preparing reports to the NIH Management and global management as required
- EHS goals for his team and NIH, which are aligned with business goals and will continue to evolve as the needs of the business change
- Managing EMS (ISO 14001) activities in order to fulfil system requirements and successful audits
- Managing the professional work with local consultants, taking part – together with the Legal Department - in hiring and evaluating them
- Auditing EMEIA branches on from EHS point of view on a regular base
- Has detailed understanding of all service contracts and expectations related to EHS. Verifies work is consistently complete and maintained at high standards. Identifies service gaps and works with appropriate parties to resolve.
- Works with local management and – in case of need - Regional Facilities Specialists on legal compliance, establishing goals, performing audits and actions plans
- Works with local management on projects which require EHS attention
- Provides necessary support, reporting, and compliance of local legal requirements related to the work environment and EHS rules.
- Elevates needs and issues to senior Facilities management when critical issues are identified and/or when remediation efforts are not successful.
- Other duties as assigned
Biztonság / Honvédelem / Biztonságtechnika > Tűzvédelmi szakértő, Tüzvédelmi-ellenőr
Gyártás / Termelés > Munkavédelmi szakértő
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem > Környezetmérnök, Környezetvédelmi felügyelő, Környezetvédelmi tanácsadó
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|