Our partner is looking for
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
Our client is a fast growing STM publisher based in central London, and they are looking for an experienced scientific Editor to join their team. You will be the driving force behind the editorial teams and will help to grow their publication list as well as oversee the peer review process.
- To oversee the accuracy and quality of content within the journals, supplements and eblasts published
- Develop future content for both articles published and the congress review
- Oversee the peer review process using editorial manager software
- Ensure all timelines and processes are met
- Work together with the Assistant Editor to manage the editorial team
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience within medical / healthcare publishing
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in creating and executing new content strategies and initiatives
- Proactive in looking for new opportunities in which to grow, develop and improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.