Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Centre in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe. We are now looking for multiple experienced candidates for Commercial Support roles.
- The primary function is to provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing.
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provide assistant to internal and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
- University Graduate (preferred in Economics or Business)
- 1-5 years experience in Order management/Billing/Customer Service/Logistics/Sales Administration/Order to Cash/Contract Management in a multi-national environment
- English and Dutch Advanced Working proficiency level
- Proactive person with good analytical skills
- Fluency in any other European language would be a plus
- Advanced level of Excel skills s
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.