- Checking and preparing all incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping so that they comply with internal regulations and legal requirements.
- Accurately booking and filing incoming invoices and supportive documentation and forwarding to responsible colleagues in order to ensure timely month-end closing.
- Executing and coordinating processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance etc.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers of the company.
- Continuously monitoring data in general ledger and related systems to ensure compliance.
- Participation in preparing internal policies and Annual Report based on applicable accounting and internal rules.
- Participation in month-end closing activities.
- Proving data, information and reports to the Chief Accountant on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Participating in stock-taking activities and assess outcomes.
- Executing document and file management, as well as archiving activities.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- 1-3 years of accounting OR Accounts Payable experience at a multinational company
- College or university degree preferably in finance / accounting
- Good analytical skills
- Monotony tolerance, good problem solving skills
- Competitive salary and cafeteria system
- Modern, excessively cosy office environment, easily accessible workplace
- Multinational team, international career opportunities
- Possibility for remote working