Our partner is looking for
Drama TeacherCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.10.24.
Title: Drama Teacher
Salary Scale: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Contract: Temp to Perm
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Drama Teacher to join a high achieving secondary school. This will be a temporary to permanent post, starting immediately
The role is at a secondary school and sixth form, located in Harrow. They are a complete school that prioritizes on every aspect of life. The school is looking for someone who can plan and teach Drama lessons to students of KS3, KS4 & KS5 that follow the agreed departmental schemes of work and teaching guidelines. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to make a difference to the lives of young people. The post holder will join a friendly and supportive team which strives to ensure that all students enjoy their learning and surpass expectations of achievement.
The successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified Drama Teacher (ideally with PGCE or QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Drama Teacher.
- Be able to teach Drama up to KS5.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Jamie Lee at GSL Education