Our partner is looking for
DMP SpecialistCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
£90,000 - 100,000 + BENEFITS
Are you a DMP specialist looking to utilise your extensive experience to provide technical support and advice to high profile clients? This digital marketing consultancy are no stranger to working with some of the UK's biggest companies and are looking for a specialist to own their DMP vertical.
Working with some of the biggest names in the UK, this digital marketing consultancy consists only of a small, but, highly technical team of industry experts. It's passionate about providing its clients with highly personalised and technical solutions across a range of verticals.
As DMP Specialist you will act as the major point of contact for all technical DMP advice and recommendations in accordance with your client's needs. In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Liaising with clients to understand their business aims and requirements
- Create DMP solutions, predominantly using Adobe Audience Manager
- Segmenting audiences in order to gain insights
- Using insights to create re-targeting strategies across paid media channels such as paid search or social and across DSPs like DV 360
- Creating reports using DMP data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree
- Strong commercial experience providing DMP solutions, preferably using Adobe Audience Manager
- Demonstrable experience segmenting and analysing audiences
- Proven commercial experience liaising with a range of stakeholders
- A background in the wider digital space, for example, within programmatic or paid media, is desirable
- Base salary of up to £100,000 + benefits
- Autonomy to own the role
- Working in a start-up environment
- High profile clients
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Beth Williams via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are not permitted to work in the UK.