In this department, the engineers are responsible for not only a little part of the process, but whole projects and various task.
In this role, the new colleague will be responsible for LCD displays and the main focus will be on representing the development team from the technical side as a Project Leader. The team has all the knowledge needed, this person has to have the optical background of the displays.
- Coordination of development and support of series production of LCD displays in instrument clusters and central display units for leading car manufacturers
- Technical responsibility for LCD displays and coverglasses as Display Project Leader
- Direct contact to customers and suppliers
- Work in close cooperation with other internal domains (e.g. mechanics, electronics, supplier quality)
- Technical lead in management of engineering changes on displays and coverglasses
- Technical lead in sampling and qualification processes for product changes
- Initiate and evaluate optical measurements (e.g. spectrometer, luminance camera)
- Support of production plants and processes from the development group perspective
- English knowledge is a must
- Technical BSc degree (preferably Electrical Engineer)
- Strong project management knowledge with interest in LCD Displays and illumination OR
- Strong knowledge of LCD Displays with at least basic Project Management knowledge and skills
Our partner offers:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure