Our partner is looking for
Director of Product (m/f/d)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.06.
With prevention as its core focus, Medloop is a practice management software on a mission to transform the relationship between patients and doctor. By leveraging millions of patient-years data and best preventive practices, we will build a smart cloud-based doctor desktop and patient mobile application to enrich the relationship between doctors and patients and promote better health in various European markets. Medloop is funded by AXA.
- Design and refine value proposition, build product hypothesis, create corresponding feature requests; and continuous testing and measurement to ensure product-market fit
- Have the technical ownership of our patient platform and doctor platform.
- Take part in writing the technical requirements roadmap.
- Work with a dedicated team of developers, understanding regulatory and data security requirements to create and optimize analytical data models.
- Leverage your technical knowledge to define feature requests that can be translated into engineering tasks.
- Directly manage Product Owner, who are responsible for a variety of business goals, across different teams. This means you'll be growing your teams in both size and seniority.
- Conduct data analysis to identify business opportunities, create experiments (AB Testing) and define success measures (KPIs).
- 8+ years of professional experience in agile product development
- Technical background: Understanding of technical architecture, technical dependencies, and technical components
- Very good communication and team-working skills
- Know-how to effectively manage feature and requirement documents, project management documents and product roadmaps ownership. Activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, task prioritization, OKRs, roadmap management, Jira, product/feature mockups and process diagrams
- You have led Product Owners/Managers, fostering the professional development and career growth before
- You are willing to work with your team to push for better results and helping them achieve ambitious goals
- You have an experimentation and learning fast mind-set
- Fully fluent in verbal/written German and English
- fast-moving, dynamic work environment in the heart of Berlin Mitte (old Uber office that is a member of the Berlin Factory community)
- opportunity to shape the future of the company as an early employee
- have a big impact on the healthcare system across Europe
- competitive salary and equity package
- 7-digit AXA funded startup