Director of Local Sales
International luxury hotel with premium services and high-class facilities is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Strong relationship with international accounts (existing and new accounts) – Corporate accounts, chamber of Commerce, Embassies, Event / wedding organizer;
- Sending offer to all inquiries in 24 hours;
- Looking after for new accounts and keep in contact with existing clients;
- Attending on yearly/monthly LCR/MICE meetings and forecast meeting together with Director of Sales and Marketing;
- Organize site visits and meet with clients (in house and outside of the Hotel);
- Looking after and get information from the competition and market share (MICE/corporate segment)
- Participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings (traveling to sales meetings and attending on business trips);
- Register and fill in the activity report in Opera.
- Diploma in hotel industry;
- Fluent English;
- Possess 3-5 years working in Sales Department, ideally within a 4* or 5* Hotel;
- Have experience with hotel software systems (e.g. Opera).
Candidates are requested to submit their CV via the email address below by 5th February, 2016.
CORINTHIA HOTEL BUDAPEST, MAGYARORSZÁG
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem
Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|