Direct Marketing Specialist
Fashion Days is a leading online fashion destination with an impressive variety of products from more than 1000 brands of clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. With +300 employees, we’re currently operating in 3 countries: Romania (acting also as HQ), Hungary and Bulgaria.
The Direct Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of direct marketing programs (newsletters, mobile & web push notifications, sms, triggers) in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and daily review and reporting.
Additionally, maintains a current understanding of direct marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing Campaign Manager and Marketing Manager.
The role is located in Budapest, Hungary and is reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Building direct campaigns (newsletters, mobile & web push notifications, triggers, sms), database selection and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day direct marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays abreast of and recommends direct marketing best practices with copy, design and testing of direct campaigns.
- Succesufully completed a degree, preferable in Marketing or Business Management
- +3 years’ experience in leading and executing digital marketing campaigns, preferably direct marketing
- Hungarian language – native speaker
- English language – full proficiency
- Great analytical skills, good with numbers, with strong Excel, BI and reporting skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Great communicator and team player with a growth mindset
- Good understanding of digital marketing / paid and owned media channels (SEM, SEO, SMM, Affiliate, Direct Marketing, PR, etc.)
- Up to 25% travel availability (HQ working visits)
- Availability for flexibile working hours
- Experience with enterprise email tools (eg. Neolane, Emarsys, Marketo, etc)
Nice to have
- +1 year experience in eCommerce
- +1 year experience in fashion retail.
- +1 year experience working in cross-functional teams (HQ – Subsidiary)
- HTML experience
Only CVs in English will be selected.
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Szervező
IT / Informatika
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR > Marketing menedzser, Marketing projektmenedzser, Marketing szakértő, Marketingmenedzser, Online marketing
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|