Digital Marketing Executive - B2B & B2C - Surrey, Godalming, GU7 1EX
Digital Marketing Executive - B2B & B2C
Online Marketing, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Copywriting, Google Analytics
£25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Founded in 1934, Inghams is the leader in quality Ski and Lakes & Mountains holidays to Europe and North America. Our staff enjoy an excellent reputation for their commitment and professionalism and our aim is to recruit, train and retain dedicated staff who are the envy of our competitors.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for delivering tactical digital marketing campaigns, including email, providing analytical insight from said campaigns and driving onsite promotions.
This is a varied role and the principal focus will be to work with the eCommerce Manager to set and deliver the B2C eCRM strategy for the business with a focus on email and onsite customer journey touch points. Working closely with Social Media and Web design teams to integrate social touch points into the customer journey and deliver tactical email communications on time and to a high standard, ensuring ROI and business objectives are met at all times. Responsibilities will also include:
- Ownership the email marketing programme, including data, copywriting and management of external copywriters as required.
- Monitoring and reporting on email performance metrics.
- Supporting the eCommerce Team with various projects and working with them on the inception and development of creative ideas and concepts for individual campaigns.
- Responding to tactical marketing requirements and opportunities, delivering campaigns from concept to completion from both a B2C and B2B perspective.
- Focussing on optimising the customer experience as well as a commercial and sales driven approach.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics deliver eCommerce performance optimisation and analytics
- Creating business reports with actionable insights to enhance the performance of online marketing efforts.
Skills & Experience:
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing professional with broad experience across online marketing and email marketing with a B2C and B2C focus. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of creating, managing and analysing marketing and transactional email campaigns and delivering dynamic campaigns in response to tactical requirements and appropriate customer journeys. In addition we are looking for:
- High level of competency in the use of Google Analytics
- Familiarisation with Email Service Provider Silverpop
- Demonstrable online marketing campaign experience
- Proven online copywriting skills and experience of managing external copywriters.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce environment, preferable pureplay or in the eCommerce/online arm of a multichannel business
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer journey and UX
- Experience in the travel industry
- Umbraco CMS & Wordpress experience
This is a challenging and varied position and will suit an individual who is seeking a fresh challenge in their already successful digital marketing career with the opportunity to make a significant, personal impact for a fantastic brand.
To apply for this position please enclose your CV and salary details.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />