Digital Editorial Coordinator - London
An exciting opportunity for an SEO focused Digital Editorial Coordinator to manage, plan and write customer focused, SEO tailored online content across all digital channels to support natural search targets.
Working within the fast-paced environment of the Digital team, the Digital Editorial Coordinator will plan and produce content that supports Digital Team objectives and brand communications.
- Working with the SEO agency and SEO Co-ordinator to identify search content requirements
- Ensuring any written content is optimised for maximum SEO gains
- Researching competitor and related website content and contributing ideas and copy for digital content, including website content features, key landing pages (including Home page), blog and social, for Website, Mobile and App.
- Work with colleagues in Creative, Buying, Merchandising and Marketing teams, both within and outside of digital, in developing a content plan to deliver fresh and engaging editorial content.
- Working with Creative team to develop a strong understanding of the tone of voice and write copy and content accordingly
- Write copy for website category banners, homepage, in line with customer interests and SEO requirements
- Provide meta copy to Production for web pages
- Copy for promotional activities, affiliates, search engine advertising, site headers
- Social Media Copy: Contributing ideas, writing and delivering content for social media channels: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram.
- Help drive social media strategy to increase audiences of all our social platforms as well as deliver and measure increased engagement across all our content and social platforms
- Work with the email Co-Ordinator to write email templates for customer segmentation activity - e.g. Welcome, Lapsed, Prospects - and contribute to weekly emails
- Build and nurture connections within Arcadia and outside of the brand.
- Product Descriptions: Work with Visual Merchandising and Buyers to make sure that all product descriptions and headers are on brand and search engine optimized
Background and Experience
- Strong understanding of SEO rules and structure
- Proven experience of writing online, preferably within the men's fashion or lifestyle sectors
- Proven ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with PRs, bloggers and key influencers
- Good understanding of the retail market place, both online and in-store
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with merchandising/buying and marketing teams in the development of content and themes
- Social media experience in order to understand how to post, share and generate interest in content
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment to constant deadlines.