Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
This role will protect core development from interruptions and work with technical resources in Hungary.
• Help to analyze and resolve client specific problems, analyze database, log files, debug code.
• Providing advanced development support
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, charts.
• Create training documents
• Create builds and patches
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Expected to lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Assist the Hungary team with the maintenance of existing applications.
• Knowledge of computer languages, data structures, computer logic, computer program design methods and techniques and compiler versions.
• 1-3 years of experience in development support.
• Ability to learn new development tools quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Ability to think outside the box.
• Skilled in complex problem solving in order to identify bugs and provide solutions.
• Ability to take initiative to complete projects in an independent work environment.
• Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers. Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization in both verbal and written formats.
• Work in team
• Experience with various Microsoft Windows operation system
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Basic SQL knowledge
Nice to have:
• Experience with Windows server and network environment (Active Directory)
Will learn and practice in the daily routine:
o Support and Debug
• Application written in Java (Swing client, Tomcat server)
• Application written in Delphi (DCOM server, client with DelphiScript enabled)
o HL7 messages
o HTML and ReportMill as reporting tools
o MSSQL database server
o Performance/Resource Monitoring tools (JConsole, Resource Monitor, Performance Monitor)
o Log viewers: Event Log Explorer (Blackbox, AmkaiCharts Performance Log Browser, Wireshark)
o Different IDE's: Eclipse/MyEclipse, Delphi 5 (Visual Studio, WebStorm)
o Browser debug tools (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
o Version Control: CVS (GIT)
Good command of English
Short company info:
Our client is the healthcare industy's premier provider for over 20 years. The Hungarian Development Office activities are software development in the US healthcare market.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: