Developer - Swindon, City, SN3 5HS
If you're passionate about retail, we'll make sure you and your career are well looked after. House of Fraser is one of the best known names on the high street and right now, we're looking for people who think like we do. People who live and breathe retail; people who love being surrounded by prestigious brands and people who are committed to making House of Fraser the Premium department store of choice - there's never been a better time to join us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Developer to join our IT team within our Swindon store support centre.
To develop and maintain software to ensure accurate and high quality output through analysing, designing, coding, testing and supporting business systems.
- Assist with the management of development standards and practices used by both in house development resource and by outsourced development partners
- Analysis, Design & Development of quality technical solutions to meet business needs
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other member of the development team
- Management and delivery of technical solutions to agreed timelines
- Evaluation and recommendation of emerging technologies and development practices
- Providing technical direction and oversight to 3rd party development resources
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced in Object orientated design and development (SOLID) using both Agile and waterfall development practices within the full software development lifecycle.
- Some database experience with either Oracle or SQL Server
Other desirable but not essential technical knowledge or exposure to the following:
Azure, Java, MSMQ, Retail, ecommerce
Key Behaviours Required:
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners
- Willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individual's views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone's potential to get the best possible result and live the values
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence
We can offer all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect from a large retail company. This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, generous holiday entitlement, a good pension scheme and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential!
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />