- Development of the applications
- Defining DataBase-Target-Structure together with Tel-IT project team.
- Communication with the T-Systems project team during the whole project
- Creation of Documentation of the solution.
The developer should have long-lasting and very good experience in the field of MS SharePoint application development and essentially correspond to the following skills and knowledge:
- Security role & group definition, Timer job, Custom list, Forms based on aspx pages, Custom sequence & state workflow, Custom list definition, Custom field type, Custom content types, Solution Localization, Custom solution deployment & update, feature upgrade, Different solution targeting (GAC, Web application), Client object model, External Lists, Custom Business, Connectivity connectors, Custom Application pages, XSLT, Provisioning (Site Templates, Web Templates, Feature stapling, Site Definitions, Provisioning providers), Feature stapling, Master page customization, Ribbon customization, Power Shell scripting, CAML Query, PHA programming.
- Application Server: Share Point 2013, Share Point 2013 Designer, .net
- Database: MS SQL, MySQL