Our partner is looking for
Designer - UI/Brand (m/f/d)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.06.
We are building a universal Justice-as-a-Service (JAAS) legal tech platform to enforce consumer rights across Europe. With our first product, wenigermiete.de, we are disrupting the way tenants enforce their rights against landlords: It's easy, online and cost risk free. For thousands of households we have successfully lowered the rent, rejected rent increases, fought off contract termination or claimed financial compensation for apartment defects. We also claim financial compensation for slow internet (weniger-internetkosten.de) and for unlawful termination of employment contracts (mehrabfindung.de).
We are currently looking for a Designer to join our team of around 20 rock stars, located in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg and backed by venture capital.
- You command a diverse range of design challenges from product design and user experience to creative execution across our marketing landscape
- You lead and execute across all phases of UX/UI design process for our existing and for our nex products: research, conceptual design, prototyping, validating, production-ready designs, usability testing and implementation
- You work with the marketing department to create digital and printed materials, such as out-of-home advertising, brochures, banners, e-guides, keynotes, trade show materials, infographics, stationery, etc.
- You manage multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team and across the organization
- You have gained experience with web/product design and with design for digital and print marketing materials
- Portfolio demonstrating a user-centred design approach, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Sketch, inVision, Adobe CS, prototyping tools is a must
- Experience in designing for Android and iOS apps is a plus
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in German is a big plus
- Experience working in scrum teams and comfort working within tech teams
- Self-driven personality with a proactive attitude and ability to maintain a structured working style in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Operational experience in prioritization and time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We look forward to hearing from you