AmRest Holdings SE is the company which operates famous restaurants in the whole world. Our brands in Central and Eastern Europe are KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks. We lead more than 800 restaurants and coffee stores and we hire about 20 thousand employees. Every day, through our "Bring Fun to Life" culture, we deliver delicious food and exceptional service at affordable prices to our clients. To learn more visit our web page: Link megjelenítése
Now we are looking for:
Designer / Architect
(of new/remodeled restaurants for our brands)
Place Of Work : Budapest, Hungary
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep 'commitment to the people "
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Cross-country career opportunities
- Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
To manage the design process of new/remodeled restaurants according to the standards of AmRest, including continuous improvement of design experience and material construction of the stores.
- Manages external and internal design process of new/remodeled restaurants cooperating with all partner departments
- Develops Design guidelines for our brands KFC, Starbucks, Pizza Hut and its implementation
- Assures that AmRest is in compliance with Franchisor's design standard.
- Responsible for proper project documentation indicated in current procedures
- Prepares weekly reports
- Cooperates with local architects in reference to design process of the particular restaurants
- Contacts with the operations in order to find new technical solutions
- Maintains contacts with Cental Design Team members and colleagues to create and update contractors list and approve new materials
- Creates, monitors and executes AmRest restaurants openings and remodeling project schedules together with Real Estate and Construction Project Managers
- Drives the process of optimizing build cost, quality and functionality of built units
- Cooperates with local Design Companies/Architectural Offices to assure full Design Project is in line with approved AmRest Design Guideline
- University degree in Architecture/Design
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the field
- Proven results and knowledge within area : interior design/architecture as individual contributor
- Experience and knowledge of Foodservice/Retail sector will be an advantage
- Knowledge of standards, norms of building law
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Detail-orientation and creativeness
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Independent user of AutoCAD and Photoshop, SketchUp and Revit is preferred
- Business acumen, good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English is a must besides fluent/proficient Hungarian
- Flexible and open personality
- Driving license and willingness to travel
If you are interested in this offer please send your English CV and salary expectation to the e-mail address below with position name in the title of your e-mail. Thank you for your interest in this position. We kindly inform that we contact with only selected candidates.