Day Service Assistant - Dunbartonshire, Kirkintilloch, G66 1
Please note this post is temporary until 28/06/2015.
Learning Disability Day Services Temporary Positions
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work within our day services, alongside our established team of workers, to support adults with a learning disability to take part in activities in the community and in our resource service, improving opportunities in leisure, employment and education.
The Day Service Assistant posts are based in our Kelvinbank resource and involve direct support to individuals with a learning disability. Kelvinbank provides a mixture of community based, employment based and some centre based activities. Resources within our Kelvinbank centre provide some specific support for some individuals who have complex physical support requirements. Previous experience in a social care setting would be preferred.
For more information please contact:
Adult Day Services Manager
CHARTER OF COMMITMENT
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD00014 Role Profile.doc
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />