As data scientist you are responsible for developing, validating and maintaining machine learning models, generating new insights, and communicating these within the organisation. In this role you help to the organization to make better decisions. On that way that you translate complex information inquiries within the brewery to data science solutions and explain the results to your colleagues. With your background in manufacturing, machine learning/artificial intelligence, and an MSc or PhD in computer science, applied mathematics or related fields you are responsible for increasing the level of advanced analytics within the Data & Analytics Office.
What are your responsibilities as data scientist?
Your goal in this position is to resolve information inquiries within the Brewery organization at Heineken Hungary in a way to make smart use of our data and resources.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Development, validation and maintenance of machine learning models;
- Desing, implement and test models, ensuring that quality specifications are met;
- Planning upcoming projects;
- Work in an agile team with multi-disciplined members;
- Analyzing new datasets and identifying advanced analytics potential;
- Identifying of (latent) information needs within the brewery;
- Support process improvements, driving quality and productivity.
Are you the data scientist we are looking for?
To be successful we’re looking for individuals who are analytically strong, but also know how to communicate results with stakeholders within the organization. You have a strong vision on how the Data Science profession is evolving (e.g. automation of Data Science, embedded ML in ERP, CRM software etc). Also the ideal candidate has:
- An MSc / PhD degree, preferably in computer science, applied mathematics or relatedfields;
- At least 2 years’ work experience in manufacturing (machine data, sensor data, MES, production lines);
- At least 5 years’ work experience in data science;
- Visible enthusiasm about and experience with machine learning/artificial intelligence;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Programming experience (Python,R, Julia, MATLAB, SQL etc.)
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, It szakértő
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági elemző
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|