Our partner is a global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.Description
The Team, as part of firm's Internal Audit Department uses advanced data analytics techniques to support the entire audit cycle, including audit planning, audit execution, reporting, and risk assessResponsibilities
- Performing analysis of unstructured data to identify key themes and trends combined with structured data
- Working with disparate data in native formats in Big Data environments (Hadoop, Teradata, etc.)
- Using advanced statistical techniques to create models for identification of risk and threshold based triggers for audit activit
- Presenting the analysis in clear, concise, and re-performable manner.
- Create charts, graphs, and use data visualization tools to provide results to auditors
- Strong SQL and knowledge of data extraction and manipulation techniques including the ability to stage and import large volumes of data
- Big Data experience: Hadoop, Sparks, Teradata, etc.
- Strong knowledge of R or Python
- Technical knowledge of data models and database design
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast paced, multiple deliverables, team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of business intelligence products such as Qlikview, Tableau, etc