Data Scientist - Fintech
Our partner is looking for
Data Scientist - FintechCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
London / Fintech
The Harnham Data Science team are currently working with an amazing fintech company based in London who have achieved notable success in recent years and have won numerous awards for their market-leading product!
They have exciting plans for the next 2 years, including building out a brand new Data Science capability - this position will help to lead that effort!
You will be working within a talented team of Data Scientists, responsible for utilising your knowledge of statistics/machine learning to solve problems in marketing, risk, digital and fraud.
There is a great culture here, particularly if you are keen to work in a learning environment.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Dedicated to building a brand new product offering for the company
- Experimenting with large datasets, formulating hypotheses and using your statistical/machine learning knowledge to generate insights
- Using a variety of the latest tools and technologies (Python/Spark)
- Exploring the use of deep learning techniques on complex problems
- Competing in the company's annual hackathons to test your skills against other Data Scientists
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You must have:
- A proven experience in programming with Python
- An MSc or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Maths, Stats, Computer Science, Physics etc)
- Knowledge of a database query language (SQL/Hive preferred)
In this role you could earn up to £75,000 + benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, Spark, SQL, Hive, Hadoop, machine learning, statistics, statistical analysis, Data Scientist, Data Science, Deep Learning.