Data Project ManagerHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.08.
Your new company
The company is one in the top performers at the FMCG market. The company is passionate about giving the best experience from it’s products, and for their employees as well.
Your new role
- The PM will manage the plan through warranty/close..
- They will support business process throughout the project (e.g. preparation for steering meetings).
- They will be responsible for the successful project delivery.
- Also will identify, escalate and manage risk/issues.
- The role will also involve change management.
- Experience of working on/delivering projects using Agile methodology.
- To deliver a long-term data plan to completion.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Change Management skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of risk management
- Participation on data projects in the past
- Executional excellence
- Influencing skills
- Good understanding of business processes (including commercial impact)
- Excellent written and communication skills
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- The location of the job is at a preferred area (in the central of the city)
- Home-office in part-time (approximately two days/week are on-site occasions)
- Flexible working hours are supported
- Modern working environment, international company
- Regular team-building events and awesome atmosphere