Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Data Migration Coordinator
The primary role of the ERP Data Migration Coordinator is to support the ERP Data Migration Manager to execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy and to coordinate the overall conversion activities on all areas within projects.
- Organizing and coordinating the activities of a given function or sub-department as per business priorities and in the most effective manner
- Assigning tasks to team members within the given function, and responsible for tracking and reporting the activities and status
- The coordinator is the face of the function when it comes to communication with other global teams or locations
- The coordinator ensures that the established procedures are followed within the functional area
- The coordinator does not have people management responsibility within the function, but s/he coaches less experienced staff and help them resolve problems
- Coordinate entity migrations activities across all the tracks
- Ensure the data conversion strategies are followed by all parties
- Document the ERP Data entity model
- Preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template
- Execute Data Migration Test cycles and Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
- Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials
- 5+ years of work experience with performing Data Migration and Integration activity within large scale complex ERP projects
- Functional knowledge: ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions; Specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Strong spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full lifecycle ERP experience preferably in an ERP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.