Data Engineer / Data Analyst
We are looking for a Data Engineer/Data Analyst to join our team of IT capacity planners. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as monitoring the data lake consistency, coverage and quality.
The ideal candidate has experience with automated data pipelines, datawarehouses and management reporting systems. The Data Engineer will support other data analysts, data scientists and other cross functional teams on data initiatives. The candidate should be able to handle large number of various API/DB communication streams.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Monitoring and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create and maintain operational data integration with systems of records
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing reports delivery, re-architecting for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of compelx data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and JSON like queries
- Work with data and analytics experts on operationalizing analytic solutions
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative fields
- Experience with object-oriented and object function scripting languages: Python/R
- Basic Unix (SUSE, Ubuntu..) command line knowledge
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Advanced working SQL/NOSQL knowledge and experience working with relational, in-memory, columnar, key-value databases
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Ability to structure an approach to make sense of large disconnected datasets
- Working knowledge of message queuing and stream processing
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Experience with following software/tools a plus:
- Visualization Tools: PowerBI and Tableau
- Big Data: Spark, Kafka, Koalas etc.
- Integration and Build: Jenkins, Streamset etcs.
- Public Cloud Services: Azure, AWS etc.
What we offer
- Multinational and friendly circumstances
- Competitive compensation package
- Comfortable and innovative working environment
- Career path
In case you are interested please send your application.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, It szakértő, Programozó
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|