Viacom International Hungary Kft is currently looking for a Content and Research Data Coordinator.
The Content and Research Data Coordinator reports to the Reporting Services Manager in London, the Data Co-ordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Commercial Operations & Business Intelligence team (in London) in the production and development of the research reporting suite, which specialises in viewing data and content play-out and cost analysis.
Some international travel will be required in the role.
- Become expert in Insight, Business Objects software and the principles of business intelligence
- Assist the ratings and content analysts with developing the reporting suites for the senior management and for local teams across VIMN.
Systems support and training:
- Test enhancements to the reporting systems which relate to research and content data
- Build training documentation for the reporting system and assist in delivering training to end users
- Liaise with key stakeholders for accurate recording of meta data
- Responsibility for cleansing research and content data
- Problem solving skills are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively across numerous mediums (written, verbal, presentations, etc)
- Trust, integrity, objectivity and impartiality
- Attention to detail and focus on quality an essential skill
- Advanced Excel advantage
- Knowledge of TV business an advantage
The candidate should:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have excellent academic qualifications, preferably in a numeric subject
- Display strong analytical and problem solving skills, backed up with excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in English the below e-mail address.