Flowserve is embarking on an exciting and challenging journey to transform the enterprise through the implementation of various initiatives, including the forming of a centralized but globally present operational analytics team.
Key members of this team are the Data Process Leads, based in Budapest. These Leaders are key business partners for data sourcing and publishing with a focus on increasing data process maturity over time.
Responsibilities and Requirements
In your daily work you will call upon your experience and track record of success and capability in:
- Maintaining highly effective relationships with internal and external business partners
- Creating standardized mapping templates and design format files to acquire data from systems
- Taking ownership of assigned KPI’s and business elements like ERP’s and other business systems
- Creation and execution of KPI roadmaps and strategies for data acquisition
- Working with the business to design and publish standardized publishing methods, formats and reporting service
- Working with IT to establish interfaces and storage between system
- Support and coach Data Analysts with data accuracy and normalization activities
This is a rare opportunity to join a nascent Data Analytics team and contribute to its growth and success in parallel to your own professional growth and success. You will also be able to experience regular international travel as a part of your global role.
Preferred Skills & Experience
To be successful in this newly created position, you will hold a Bachelors’ degree in Business and possess 5+ years of work experience in Data Analytics and Process Design in fields such as Logistics, Supply Chain, Materials, IT, Data or Industrial Manufacturing environments where you attained:
- Affinity with ERP and other IT Systems (Oracle, SAP, BPC, PowerBI, MS Office)
- Ability to coach and steer individuals
- Effective communications with all levels in the organization
- Ability to create roadmaps and perform project management activities
- Ability to map current and future desired state for IT and Operational processes
- Fluent oral and written English
An added bonus, but not essential, would be some Continuous Improvement experience in an environment where LEAN or Operational Excellence are core to the organization.
So, if you want to be part our exciting transformational journey, be a key member of a global team and experience some international travel, click APPLY NOW and put your career in motion with Flowserve Corporation.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági elemző
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|