About the Procurement & Transportation Organization
The mission of our Global Procurement & Transportation Organization is to create value and strategic advantage for Alcoa in pursuit of its overarching priorities. We build strategic relationships through optimum stakeholder engagement models that deliver best-in-class results in cost improvement, risk management, and various business contributions through a capable high-performing organization that has been built to combine business partnering, strategic thinking and technology expertise. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect, proudly being a most balanced gender team at Alcoa.
About the role
The Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) group is composed of global consultants with accountability for all global Procurement processes, projects, programs and procedures. In-scope is ownership of all global functions in Procurement pertaining to Digital Transformation, Governance, Compliance, Contracting Solutions, Data Analytics and Reporting, Metrics and Performance, PMO, Commercial Programs, Change Management, Training, Benchmarking, Enablement, Supply Chain Sustainability, End-to-End. Our global group excels through streamlining and globalization of our Procurement solutions by providing strong thought leadership and process expertise in their individual areas of responsibility, also in connection with the broader Procurement community and cross functional areas such as Shared Services, ITAS, Audit, Ethics & Compliance, Legal, Quality.
We are strongly committed to driving Digitally-enabled workstreams and solutions in enhancing value to our customers and optimizing time to high strategic and value creation activities.
We are currently growing our analytics team in the Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) group and are looking for a
Data Analytics Consultant with Data Science Skills
with a passion for working with data and building End-to End data products to help business find insight in the data and significantly enhance our results.
The Global Procurement CoE Data Analytics Consultant will be responsible for:
- Building Dataproducts with PowerBI and other Microsoft tools
- Working on end-to-end analytical projects from defining concepts, through creating the data transformation and modeling process up to dashboarding and presenting the end result
- Working closely with different business departments and functional teams from all parts of the world
- Creating dashboards and reports for customers and providing insights based on large datasets
- Understanding our business deeply, working as the best and preferred partner of our business constituents
- Proactively finding new ways to create business value from data, discover hidden relationships within data and solve difficult analytical problems
- Teachin business colleagues how to use the data products as self-service throughout the company
- Participating in Data Science projects
About the candidate
- 3+ years of experience in data/business analytics with large datasets
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related areas
- Proficiency in data transformation and data model building: PL- and T- SQL, PowerBI, SSAS
- Familiarity with Datawarehouse concepts
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts like how to use Tree-based and Deep Learning models
- Good dashboarding and presenting skills
- Scripting skills in Python, R
- Practical knowledge of how to build end to end Data-science pipelines, or willingness to learn it
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions, we use Azure cloud services.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects in a world-class performing organization
- A truly global environment where you will have the real possibility to use new technologies
- Openness to hear your ideas, possibility to make a real difference in the company and for your own development
- Work from home on selected days
- Good salary and wide compensation package
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|