Danish speaking Customer Care SpecialistHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Your new company
A Danish speaking Customer Care Specialist position is open at our client which is a global professional services firm operating their support center in Budapest. Join the dynamically growing team and be a part of a multi-cultural environment!
Your new role
- Be the first point of contact for the clients
- Manage the relationship with customers other departments
- Resolve arising issues and questions in Danish
- Administrate the incoming issues and their progress
- Invoice resolution
- Answer calls, emails and solve problems which may be quite varied
- Work closely with the logistics and fulfilment teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced Danish and English language skills
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage, but fresh graduates are also welcomed!
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What you'll get in return
- Multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- High-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- You will work in one of Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- Various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- Competitive salary & additional benefits
What you need to do now
What you need to do If you are interested in this role, click on the Apply („Jelentkezem”) button or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Refer a friend – if feels good to recommend a friend, and it’s even better when you get rewarded for it. You can do both with Hays. If you know someone with the right skills, tell us about them. When we find them a new job, you’ll be rewarded with a Restaurant voucher for two at Bock Bistro in downtown Budapest!