Czech speaking HR Support Associate
As one of the world’s largest retailers and private employer in the United Kingdom, Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online. In Europe, we operate in Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia to ensure great value to our customers. Now, we are building up a new Business Services team in Budapest for supporting Central European colleagues and customers in different areas with various functions. Based in our Váci street office our multifunctional team will provide excellent service and take part in the continuous improvement for our system and processes.
Your new role
As a HR Support Associate you would be a valuable part of the People Operations function within Tesco Business Services. Our aim is delivering world class operations for over 65K colleagues working across Tesco Stores, Office and Distribution centers in Central Europe. On a daily basis your responsibility will include:
- Processing data of New Joiners on the payroll system
- Managing contract of employee’s
- Following up recorded colleagues’ data and making necessary changes
- Communicating with vendors in order to purchase vouchers, certificates and different benefits
- Working closely with Payroll Admin Team and other departments
What you'll need to succeed
- Intermediate English and Czech language knowledge
- Ability to work accurately
- Customer-focused mindset
- Good problem solving skills
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
What you’ll get in return
Beside the modern, international environment, we can offer a competitive salary package (including a relocation package), opportunity for personal and professional development, trainings and friendly, supportive colleagues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.