- Monitor, detect and triage cyber security events, anomalies and/or trends in threat landscape using internal and external logging and monitoring sources.
- Complete the containment and analysis for cyber security incidents in a timely manner to minimize business impact.
- Coordinate the eradication and remediation steps during cyber security incidents with IT counterparts.
- Maintain excellent customer engagement and relationships, listening to voice of the customer.
- Act as a communication interface between the incident management and other InfoSec/non-InfoSec functions.
- you have an IT degree
- you have 1-2 years of experience in similar fields (eg. 2nd level helpdesk, networking field, etc)
- you understand TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, NetBIOS, and other protocols
- you have a fluent English knowledge
- you are ready to work in shifts
- Slovakian or Croatian knowledge
- Experience with SIEM and/or IDPS tools
- Certifications: GIAC (GSEC, GCED, GCIH, GCIA etc.) CCNA, CISSP