Our client has a growing key account management team. This team is responsible for end to end client management what covers the complaint management and supply chain processes as well. We are looking for an experienced candidate who would be responsible to lead a team of 4 and would organize the daily tasks, planning the workload and processes.
This position requires a self-confident, reliable and communicative professional, who would be responsible to manage customer support team and maintain continuous quality and effectiveness.
- Monitoring the incoming volumes and planning the workload/capacity allocation accordingly
- Get work done with proper attention to quality, timeliness and customer satisfaction
- Acting as the primary escalation point for all relevant stakeholders
- Reporting the performance of the team in accordance with the requirements
- Defining any process change/improvement requirements based on team member feedback, ongoing training requirements
- Ensuring that prioritised projects are adequately resourced and delivered to the agreed schedule and project plan
- Identifying the root cause of any process issues and areas for improvement
- Performing/supporting internal audits and analysis
- University or college degree is preferable, but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as an advanced user
- ERP system experience
- Strong English language knowledge
- Proven track record of team leadership or coordination
- Excellent communication skills with external partners as well as with colleagues from other departments
- We need a proactive and energetic management and leadership style in a team environment.
- The ability to manage multiple issues, support cases, and team members simultaneously.
- A strong understanding of the key values that drive a support environment – responsiveness, reliability, assurance, empathy, proficiency and professionalism.
- A proficiency in multitasking coordination while remaining detail oriented.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- An ability to adapt to and work with a highly diverse international customer base.
- The ability to rapidly learn our document imaging software suite of products.
- Exceptional customer service, coaching and people skills
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése