Our partner is looking for
Customer Support Specialist - Trilingual en/de/fr (m/f/x)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Pepper.com, the world's largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 11 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte / Brazil, Guadalajara / Mexico, London / United Kingdom, Lyon / France, and Mumbai / India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
As our first dedicated Community Support Specialist for our three core markets (UK/DE/FR), you will have the unique opportunity to join our international team and take responsibility for community feedback, evaluating and understanding our users' needs, handling exchanges with our community in an ordered yet empathetic way and ensuring our users have the best experience possible. You'll be organised and proactive, understanding the need for clean lines of communication and you'll be able to prove you can keep a cool head under pressure. Your input will help our company to shape our product, our ongoing user knowledge tools and community policies. Be a part of something new and exciting!
The qualities we are looking for
- You are fluent in German, English, French and your spelling, grammar and syntax are flawless
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, and can always judge the right tone
- You have experience working in a customer support role or customer relationship manager position, especially in SMEs where this position wasn't outsourced
- You can demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills
- You're strongly motivated by creating the perfect user experience
- You can demonstrate empathy with our users and know how to interact in a manner that reflects our values
- You can show a strong knowledge of community, site user journeys and forum based communication
- You are level headed, calm and focused
- You have excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a fast-paced workload to build processes
- You would enjoy working in an international and dynamic working environment
Some perks of working for Pepper.com
- An established, profitable growth company wholly owned by operational founders
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- One of our core value is Welcome everyone. Our international team embraces every race or ethnic origin, sex, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city centre easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the start up scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017!