Thousands of agricultural machinery dealers and importers, spare part dealers and manufacturers of agricultural machinery throughout Europe rely on the service of Kramp. And with good reason. As the biggest European distributor of the spare parts for the agriculture, forest and grass and OEM we are characterized by efficient logistics, a wide range of services and ground-breaking. The secret to our success? Our employees. In a culture of free space each employee takes personal responsibility and brings his personal strengths for the company's success. Short distances, open doors, flat hierarchies and a personable relaxed atmosphere. This makes Kramp and our more than 2,400 employees are satisfied!
Within the further strategic orientation of our dynamic company we are looking for a professionally convincing character to fill the position as:
Customer Specialist Agriculture (m/f) - Romanian native speaker
for our office in Kecskemét/Hungary
Start date: as soon as possible
Customer Specialist is completely focused on servicing the customer with the contribution to long lasting relationships and support of the systematic approach of value focused selling that contributes to the realization of the commercial plans. He is determined to reach the above by assisting the customer over phone or other relevant systems that Kramp provides.
- Customer Calls
- Handling all incoming (non technical) customer questions about products, services, orders and complaints, objections, request for quotes, questions on invoices, etc. by telephone, mail, social media, etc.
- Deal with questions in a pro active way by understanding the questions, the situation and customers perspective
- Apply the right service levels to customers
- Pro active outbound ‘commercial’ sales by phone
- Follow up on quotes
- Maintenance- and reactivation calls to customers who have not bought for a while
- Direct sales to defined customer groups
- Follow up in a constructive way
- Help customers to use our facilities in the right way (webshop)
- Transfer all technical customers questions to the right colleagues
- Settle all administrative tasks like making quotes, (return) order processing, data entry/maintenance, maintaining discounts/prices, create reports, etc.
- Making business- , account- as well as territory plans for specific markets and sharing customer related information.
- Cooperating with customers, other disciplines and (foreign) departments
- Exchanging knowledge and information
- Promoting campaigns
- Ensure a fast and efficient way of working
- Proper use of phone, systems and applications
- In line with procedures, commercial processes and guidelines
Required skills and qualifications:
- Secondary vocational in a commercial / technical area
- Good product and market knowledge of the product groups
- Good knowledge of MS Office and affinity with other software programs
- Native speaker Romanian
- Time management skills
- Very good level in written and spoken English
What you can expect:
- A challenging job in an expanding, ambitious company that offers room for personal development and entrepreneurial thinking
- Great atmosphere and committed employees
- Attractive salary package with extensive social benefits
Is the role of any interest to you?
If so please send us your application in English languages indicating a possible start date and your salary requirements to the following e-mail address.
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Román, Angol|