As a Customer Solutions Analyst for Next Generation Workplace, you will play a critical role in the development and implementation of new internal and external applications for T-Systems Cloud Based Workplace. You will work closely with Development, Operational teams, and our Operations managers to jointly develop solutions to some of the most challenging problems cloud customers face.
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Release Scoping, -planning and -alignment with Portfolio Manager
- Steering and Time & Quantity Assurance of Release Units within Release Development
- Responsibility in Development Project to ensure the right Release supply of RfP (Ready for Production)
- Ability of Steering Alignments & Meetings with Architecture and Project Management & Portfolio Management
- Takes over Leading position of Release Development in International Projects
- Responsibility to deliver Release right scoped, in time and quality.
- Takes over Steering of CR-s within the Release Development and Release Provisioning
- Responsible to steer Alignments & Meetings with Architecture and Projectmanagment
- Professional Experience in Product development -Release management and Steering of Architecture & Engineering Teams
- Expert Release- & Change management
- Excellent Knowledge in ITIL & Release management
- Excellent Knowledge in Product Development Methods
- Excellent Knowledge in sub Project leading, steering of Engineering Teams
- Good knowledge about Desktop / virtual Desktop Workplace Management
- Strong Negotiation, Documentation & Conception Skill
- Moderation & Presentation Skill
- Scrum Basic Knowledge
- TOGAF Basic knowledge
- Client orientation
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to learn quickly