Customer Service Specialist
Major multinational communication and printing company is seeking for
Customer Service Specialist
for its facility in Debrecen area
The objective of this post is to initiate and fully support all Customer Care related activities operations, including systems updates, data verification, responding to any inquiries from customers, team members, and owning the communication of unexpected changes.
Main tasks include:
- Prepares orders for production by collecting and distributing the information required for the job ticket.
- Contributes to the practical realization of orders for the customer by monitoring production on all levels.
- Contributes to creating a positive image of the company in accordance with the company's strategy.
- Represents the company in client relations and examines client satisfaction on the basis of the quality of customer service.
- Cooperates with team members in meeting the financial results of the company by supporting the employees responsible for billing and executing debt collections as well as controlling costs during the realization of orders and monitoring their profitability.
- Examines and replies to customer complaints regarding executed orders in accordance with the procedures of the company.
- Cooperates with team members in the execution of projects that ensure the proper flow of information within the company as well as in the preparation of procedures which raise the quality of work and in projects that help to promote the company's services outside the current scope.
- Interpret customer needs. Extracting information, clarifying issues by asking questions.
- Creates reports as required for the customer in order to help their daily operation.
Qualifications and key attributes
- Must be fluent in English and Hungarian
- Strong Communication, time management and analytical skills
- University graduate (degrees in business / management or technical studies will be an asset).
- More than 1 year of experience in Customer Service in an international environment required (preferably in manufacturing / technical environment).
- Ability to deal with complex technical and Customer Service issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Word, Access, etc.) required
- Any print experience would be an asset.
- Driving license - B category
- Availability and willingness to travel to other locations required.
- Self-motivated with strong positive attitude; desire and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to adapt and respond in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Can improvise and innovate.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Prepared to work flexible hours and travel on business trips.
- Competitive salary
- Professional working environment
If you are interested, please send us your application in English including cover letter and CV. In your cover letter please indicate your salary expectation and possible start date.
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|