NB50680425 / Customer Service Specialist
UPM employs globally around 19,600 people that serve our customers worldwide. We are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM – The Biofore Company – Link megjelenítése
UPM Paper ENA (Europe & North America) is the world’s leading producer of graphic papers, serving customers in Magazine Publishing & Advertising, Merchants, Home & Office, and Newspaper Publishing. UPM Paper ENA employs approximately 9,000 people. Link megjelenítése.
We are currently looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
for a permanent position to join our Sales team in Budapest starting in December at the latest.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be the first contact communicating with customers in Hungary. The purpose of this job is to provide high-quality customer service and order processing.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Your main duties in this position will be:
- Comprehensive service for customers (deals, orders, inventories, inquiries);
- Collection and distribution of market, product and customer information;
- Management of order processing, follow up of customer order inflow, allocations, forecast process;
- Follow-up of invoicing;
- Handling of claims;
- Acting in internal sales role when appropriate;
- Performing other tasks assigned by the manager, which fit to the current professional position.
- You have professional education in a relevant field;
- You have minimum of 3 years of working experience in customer service or similar tasks;
- You have excellent communication skills, team spirit and a sound understanding of office administration;
- You are fluent in Hungarian and English. Another language would be an asset;
- You have selling skills and proactive customer service orientation;
- You enjoy working both independently and as a part of a team;
- You are accurate and have attention to detail;
- You are able to work effectively even under pressure.
We offer you:
- Excellent job position at a leading international company in the respective field;
- The opportunity to join a great team of professionals and friendly working environment;
- Safety and comfortable working conditions;
- Motivating remuneration package.
The position holder reports to Team Leader Customer Service.
We plan to fill the position by December at the latest.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please apply via the following e-mail address.
We are waiting for your application till 16.10.2016.