Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), they combine a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 178,600 employees as of March 31, 2014, they are a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Customer Service Representative - Spanish
Summary of Job Purpose:
Please join our international team to take care of all IT users from our prestigious clients, providing technical assistance and high level of technical problem resolution via telephone or email, taking the ownership to monitor the incoming problems until they have been solved, either by him- or herself or with the responsible parties.
- Provides support in solving of authorization problems
- Accepts and immediately starts to process, solve or forward SW/HW and telephony problems
- Analyses requests and problems and develops solution suggestions
- Accepts and supports SW and HW orders
- Gives advice in order to achieve an efficient IT operation
- Accepts incoming information and makes sure that it is correctly recorded and is immediately processed forwarded according to the internal processes. Has a duty to supply information to the users. Complies with the existing contractual agreements (SLA)
- Complies with the Data Protection Act and the current bank rules and instructions.
- Fluent English + Spanish, written and spoken (any other language is a plus)
- Experience in working with customers or in an international environment is an advantage
- Flexibility for occasional nightshifts
- Reliable, open, communicative personality who works well within a team and has accurate work habits
- Customer orientated, a good listener and asks competent and well directed questions
- Ready to learn new applications and solutions and has quick learning ability
- IT experience or IT degree is an advantage
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO WELCOME!
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6898465X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70