Customer Service Assistant
an exciting position of
Customer Service Assistant
has become available for the right candidate at the above Curver plant.
CURVER is a leading company in the design of plastic household products, a business activity that has strong growth potential.
Within 65 years, CURVER has become an international company specialising in the production and sale of plastic household products for home and leisure.
Placing innovation and design as a top priority, Curver ensures it remains one step ahead of the game, continuously working to create practical, decorative and user-friendly products that make life easier and more fun.
Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Prepares customer service summary reports.
Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Managing customer orders from the clients
- Dealing and helping in solving customer complaints
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are in place at all times
- Complete other daily duties and reasonable requests from a manager or colleague
- Quick reaction abilities
- Be able to efficiently communicate with the team and all other departments
- Ability to prioritize your workload to satisfy customer requirements
- Complete all required paperwork in line with company policy and guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clutter free working environment
- Relevant experience in Customer Service
- English is a must
- SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- Good PC skills
- Work as a key part of the team
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Reliable, good attendance, timekeeping and flexibility
- Well presented at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post
- The post holder will be expected to reach a minimum basic standard of I.T. competence to be able to use Company electronic systems effectively
- The post holder will be expected to ensure to comply with the Company Dignity at Work Code of Practice in all employment practices
It is the nature of work of the Curver that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description and have to be undertaken.
To apply please send your CV in English to the e-mail address below.