If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment, and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client has a growing office in Debrecen and they would like to grow their business. Currently they are looking for multilingual candidates who would be responsible for client communication and problem solving tasks.
• Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
• Provide high level professional services in an efficient manner
• Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
• Assist customers with the implementation and usage of client specific software including advising clients on the set up of the software application manager ensuring full utilization of the solution
• Assist the Order Management team with renewal processing by manually deactivating client accounts
• Support Product Development by tracking bugs, enhancement requests and typical client technical architecture to improve the product
• Respond to customer queries via a variety of mediums including phone, email, chat and CRM tickets
• Partner with the Instructional Success team to provide occasional online training for our client's software
• Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests
• Provide timely resolution to customers experiencing common technical issues
• Utilize sales CRM systems to provide up to date information to customers and track order histories.
• Ensure all incidents are documented within the CRM system
• Ensure customers are satisfied with the client's products and service
• Fluent in English.
• Exceptional customer service and people skills
• Experience in Business to Business environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge/experience with technical applications for government, corporation, and educational entities would be an advantage
• Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
• Completion of college level work, industry certifications or equivalent work experience a plus
• 1-3 years support or directly related experience
• Willingness to learn
• Also fluent in German or Spanish language
Working Hours: depends on the language skills
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése