Customer Project Manager
Frissítve : 2014.06.13.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.07.08.
Hirdetés azonosító: 810008
We are looking for talented candidate on behalf of our multinational partner company for the following position:
Customer Project Manager
- Working with each customer to understand future business requirements and to assist with the definition and execution of projects designed to assist the customer to meet these requirements.
- Working with each customer to ensure that appropriate Mediaroom services are delivered at both the pre- and post-production stages.
- Working with each customer to drive continuous improvement in operational and support processes & practices in order to sustain the health of the overall Mediaroom environment.
- Developing plans designed to improve each customer’s Mediaroom support and operations environment.
- Managing the process of implementing these plans and reporting progress at regular intervals.
- Establishing long-term and sustainable relationships with key customer personnel and decision-makers.
- Defining, scheduling, and managing the delivery of consulting engagements designed to introduce new Mediaroom-related functionality into the customer environment.
- Defining, scheduling, and managing the delivery of support and operations-related proactive services designed to improve system health, management, monitoring, and analysis.
- Managing the satisfactory resolution of technical issues and escalations related to the Mediaroom solution.
- Prepare internal and customer teams for service critical situations and drive for fast incident resolution, post-mortem analysis and implementation of a remediation plan.
- Monitoring the status of open issues and escalating as required to ensure timely resolution that will meet customer expectations.
- Managing communications between technical resources and the customer to ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of industry trends and developments related to the overall Mediaroom ecosystem.
- At least five years of experience working in an enterprise operations environment or delivering enterprise-level projects and/or solutions.
- A working knowledge of IPTV, TV or Media technologies and services.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills along with a proven ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in Hungarian and English.
- Experience managing customer-facing critical situations or incidents.
- Exceptional collaboration skills along with the ability to manage teams and resolve complex issues.
- Proven ability to lead teams towards the successful resolution of complex issues.
- Project Management experience and/or training
- Experience in good operational practice and improving maturity levels, underlined with certifications in ITIL and/or cognate best practices.
- A University degree in a technology-related area (or similar certification) is considered an asset.
- A working knowledge of Mediaroom and of Microsoft technologies including Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS Server, Web Services, Windows Media and PlayReady is an advantage
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and Azure is a plus.
Place of work: Budapest