On behalf of our international Client we are looking for a talented colleague to fulfill the following positon:
Customer Environmental Support Officer
Role: Support for both internal and external customer Sustainability inquiries with the aim of improving customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will respond to customer inquiries related to environmental compliance. You will be tracking product regulatory compliance, analyze material compliance information provided by suppliers and evaluate customer environmental requirements. You will be part of the Company's Hungarian Sustainability & Quality Systems team, report to the Sustainability Office inEindhoven, theNetherlandsand work closely with teams of other branches across the globe.
- Respond to customer inquiries with regard to product environmental compliance
- Review customer environmental requirements and the impact on the products of the Company
- Evaluation of substance information provided by suppliers and external manufacturers
- Track product regulatory compliance and understand the impact on the products of the Company
- Support the development of templates, processes and systems to make environmental compliance data easily accessible to customers and colleagues
- Support initiatives to improve accurate and up-to-date environmental data in information systems
- Work together with other teams to ensure that products sourced and manufactured by the company are compliant with global environmental regulations and customer requirements.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across various functional groups and with various cultures
- Strong written communication skills
- Good command of English
- Affinity for IT systems, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with (regulatory) environmental product compliance preferred
- A BS and/or MS in Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or equivalent
We welcome also fresh - grad CV-s!!!