Customer Care Support Office Team Lead (French or Spanish or Portuguese speaking)
Customer Care Support Office Team Lead - Your future position?
In this role you will be responsible for high quality delivery and people management related activities for our GBS Customer Support Office team.
You will ensure timely and accurate processing of all Support Office related Customer Care activities for assigned team, in accordance with performance and quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate and lead:
- You will supervise day to day operations within the Customer Care Support Office team; create strong morale and spirit in the team.
- You will lay out work in an organized manner, monitor progress and results.
- You will provide professional support for the team: Coach team members and conduct the performance management process according to the Givaudan principle (goal setting, Mid-year review and the end year review). Update and maintain ISO documentation for the department
- Drive and enhance:
- You will actively work on the continuous improvement of the Customer Care Support Office team processes and encourage your team members to come up with improvement ideas.
- You will support the set-up of the Customer Care Support Office team for our transition phase.
- You will recruit, train, coach and manage the performance of your Customer Care Team and their workload
- As part of your role, you will identify the training requirements of your team, develop materials and conduct training when required
- Stakeholder management:
- You will build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams, stakeholders; communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Proficient in Business English, additional European languages is a must (preferably Spanish or French or Portuguese)
- Min. 3 years of experience in Customer Care
- Min. 1 year of experience in team-leading role
- Customer focused mind-set
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs, Toborzó
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálat vezető, Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs, Vevőszolgálat
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Francia, Portugál, Spanyol|