Customer Care Front Office Representative
Customer Care Front Office Representative - Your future position?
As an integral member of our Customer Service team you will be the central link between the customer-, operations and sales teams and Givaudan Business Solutions to ensure that the client's requirements are met in the most efficient and cost-effective way. You will build strong relationship with Givaudan’s Customers and manage the sales order process through to shipment for assigned customers and affiliates.If you have experience in Customer Service, here is our exciting role for you:
In this role you will:
- Identifying: you will continuously identify opportunities for improvement in Customer Care and participate in projects when relevant; Resolve request for order changes, issues while also handling customer complaints and inquiries internally and externally
- Providing: you will provide support for assigned customers and affiliates to meet order requirements and escalate issues where appropriate; Actively work with the customer care team on customer intimacy and delivering superior customer experience; Provide coverage and support accounts for other team members as necessary
- Forecasting: you will proactively collect Customer Forecast, enter into tool and collaborate with planning on information relating to demand planning and stock positions and actively participate in demand planning meetings; Proactively ask for and act upon Customer feedback
- Preparing: you will prepare Debit and Credit notes, process quality notifications and Customer Returns; update and maintain accurate customer records - including customer specific information, contracts, labelling, packaging and stock requirements
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- minimum 2 years work experience in the industry in a Customer facing role
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong knowledge of SAP and associated processes and Microsoft Office
- Basic Inventory Management knowledge
- Understanding of Incoterms and Shipping Terminology
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma, (white/yellow belt) is an advantage
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Ügyintéző
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálat vezető, Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs, Vevőszolgálat
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|