About the company
Our Client is a multinational company in the Medical sector. We are looking for CRM Keyuser to their team in Budaörs.
The CRM Specialist provides business value by:
• Supporting development and optimal use of Unite CRM
• Responsible for its maintenance and execution including data integrity and embedding it widely across the organization.
• Supporting the execution on technology platforms to support Customer engagement e.g.: iPad Mobility
• Optimize, ration and integrate tools for best user & customer experience
• Be a strong voice of the Business Analytics team
• Experience with CRM or, related IT business systems an advantage
• Hungarian & fluent English Knowledge
• Broad understanding of business, and the ability to determine potential business benefits and impact
• Good project management skills. Ability to identify potential risks and take proactive plans to prevent
• Attention to detail and accuracy focused
• An ability to analyze and drive improvement in processes, metrics and KPI’s.
• Ability to adapt to the changing needs of customers and the business
• Technical and Business Expertise
• Database administration experience (Excel, Access, SAP/BI, Salesforce.com etc)
• Programming experience or experience in development of mobile solutions an advantage
• Statistical knowledge
• Applies emerging knowledge and trends in one’s area of expertise to improve results.
• Builds strong relationships with key customers.
Contributes expertise to help colleagues within and beyond his or her area
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése