Credit Management Expert
Credit Manager Expert - Your future position?
You will be located in our central Budapest office, and will be accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. If you are someone with interest and knowledge on Order-to-Cash processes, here is our exciting role for you:
- Collection Management: you will resolve simple collection issues, perform collection follow up on potential credit risk accounts with significant past due amounts. You will monitor/follow up collection action with outside agencies and legal counsel.
- Credit Management: you will manage and mitigate credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports, quarterly and regulatory filings debt service ratings and other reporting tools. Establish and review credit limits for both new and existing accounts. Work with corporate and regional finance to analyze bad debt reserve requirements and recommend monthly accruals. Participate in the quotation and proposal stages to ensure credit terms are appropriate in meeting management’s cash flow objectives and the corporate credit and collections policy.
- Dispute/Order Management: you will ensure sound decisions are made regarding the releasing/holding of customer orders based upon financial condition of the account.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College / university degree (prefrably in Business Administration/Finance)
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience (Cash collection/credit management)
- Fluent English is a must and any additional European language is a plus
- Experience in SAP is highly preferred
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet > Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|