BP – a different perspective on commitment
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
Corporate Card Commercial Manager
BP has established a Business Service Centre ("BSC") in Budapest which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Refining and Marketing ("R&M") businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The BSC started operating in September 2009, since than we hired 2000 colleagues. We are continuously growing and we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
The Corporate Card Commercial Manager is accountable for the operation of BP’s Corporate Card programme (both Travel and Purchasing card with a focus on B2B payment solutions), responsible to drive value by identifying card commercial improvements.
IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business ownership for delivery of BP’s commercial contract including compliance with the associated terms & conditions with regards of new P card deployments and existing programs
- Support the development and deliver the annual and long term commercial card plan (spend and payment KPIs)
- Assess annual BP spend to determine card account potential -> foster the incentive to move transactions from PO/invoice to B2B card payment solution
- Monitor with Citi and where applicable, take action on card programme late fees, fraud & misuse, credit balances, zero biller and other key card programme indicators
- Resolve payment allocation and remittance issues ( both for T and P card programme)
Service Management & Continuous Improvement:
- Serve as BP’s primary point of escalation with the third party card provider for pre-defined areas
- Identify and implement optimum payment solutions
- Advise/coach stakeholders on correct buying channels (card and non-card)
- Recommend improvements through spend analytics of both card and purchase order
- Co-ordinate and lead new country deployments in conjunction with the card provider, local country stakeholders and coordinators, Finance, etc.
- Participate in ongoing, regular card provider meetings to review results, assess KPIs, etc.
- Coordinate and lead card related communications including changes in service, terms & conditions, new services, etc.
- Executes and accountable for major projects including planning, organising, resource co-ordination and progress tracking.
- Operates within broad guidelines, policies and professional standards. Required to redefine procedures within overall processes as appropriate.
IN A CORPORATE CARD COMMERCIAL MANAGER ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in economics, accounting or business administration, Masters Degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 6-8 years relevant post degree experience in a wide range of business operations.
- 4+ years relevant commercial experience in multinational environment in a management role
- Demonstrated broad stakeholder engagement / management and relationship building with internal business partners, suppliers, etc. at all levels of the organization
- Ability to apply risk analysis and risk management to decisions
- Experience in key account management or program management in the field of B2B payment solutions / corporate card programmes
- Address stakeholder’s issues effectively, and make decisions both timely and diplomatically
- Consolidate, interpret, and manage global spend data from multiple sources in order to provide clear, concise analysis that is audience appropriate (including senior leadership) and prompts action on behalf of the user
- Strong understanding of global financial statements and the associated cost and spend data to analyse the organisation’s annual indirect spend
If you are interested in this position,learn more by clicking on the Apply button.
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet > Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Kontroller, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi kontroller, Pénzügyi menedzser, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági menedzser, Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|