BP – a different perspective on commitment
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
Counterparty Due Diligence Manager
BP has established a Business Service Centre ("BSC") in Budapest which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Refining and Marketing ("R&M") businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The BSC started operating in September 2009, since than we hired 1800 colleagues. We are continuously growing and we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
The Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) Manager is responsible to provide assurance of CDD operations in GBS centres according to requirements of the CDD Practice in BP, including the requirement to observe all data privacy regulations.
The CDD activities are focused on all counterparties including suppliers, customers and agents.
The Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) Manager will work closely with Ethics & Compliance and Legal on CDD practice, to ensure GBS centres adherence to new group standard in CDD Practice. This role will be acting as CDD process subject matter expert for GBS centres globally and work closely with Finance Groups, Procurement Groups, Credit group, Internal/ Control within GBS centre, and interactions at all levels within the supported businesses.
IF YOU JOIN OUR COUNTERPARTY DUE DILIGENCE TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and operate the CDD process
- Ensure CDD operations in GBS centres adhere to requirements of the CDD Practice in BP, and consistent across GBS Centres.
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members or business to ensure appropriate level of rigor is applied to CDD and HRAGCP evaluations of counter-parties
- Maintain a central consolidated Key Process Indicators for CDD process and input to CDD Governance Board.
- Responsible for continuous improvement on CDD process in GBS centres.
- Act as line manager for CDD Compliance Analysts in the local GBS Centre.
- Playing a significant role in the CDD Standardization project (CI, Knowledge transfer, activity transitions)
IN A COUNTERPARTY DUE DILIGENCE MANAGER ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field; or professional certification such as ACAMS or ICA
- Excellent written/oral communication skills both in English and Hungarian. Sound knowledge in an additional European language is an advantage (German, French, Spanish or Italian)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in CDD/ AML, Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field, preferably in a multinational work environment
- Minimum 3 years of team & people management
- Within 12 months the successful candidate will be expected to obtain an Advance Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering via training and examination.(offered by E&C) or, with prior approval from E&C, an equivalent level of professional certification
If you are interested in this position,learn more by clicking on the Apply button.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Kontroller, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi kontroller, Pénzügyi menedzser, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági menedzser, Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|