A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our Client is the world’s leading manufacturer of braking systems for rail and commercial vehicles. We are looking for Cost Analyst to their team in Budapest or Kecskemét.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
Scope of responsibilities:
• Identification of cost reduction potentials in the category of mechanical parts / groups of parts
manufactured in series.
• Analysis of incoming proposals as to support the Category Purchasing in the course of price
• Conduct of cost optimization workshops carried out in cooperation with Category Purchasing at the
site(s) of suppliers.
• Calculation of target prices of new products during the development phase.
• Identification and evaluation of cost saving potentials, by means of modifying the products' design,
specification or the manufacturing process.
• Identification and evaluation of cost saving potentials related to tools and investments.
- Diploma obtained from an institute of higher education of mechanical engineering or economy
- Min. 5 years experiences gathered in analyzing the costs of mechanical parts/components
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of cost calculation methods
- High-level expertise in the use of MS-Office (Excel and PPT)
- Communication/negotiation skills in English
- Analytical way of thinking
- Experience in cooperating with a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Willingness to travel
Advantage: Experience in the procurement of direct materials for manufacturing.
Place of employment: Budapest or Kecskemét
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format toE-mail cím megjelenítése