About the company
On behalf of our multinational client we are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist
The purpose of the role is to carry out key corporate tax compliance activities and have a robust understanding of tax process.
The role will be in close contact with central functions, markets and 3rd party consultants where the role will be responsible to hold the stakeholders to account to follow group requirements.
• Corporate tax compliance (tax payments, returns and tax audit) and reporting (Magnitude tax reporting, risk & opportunity reporting)
• Manage corporate tax affairs (compliance, reporting, risk & opportunity management, transfer pricing)
• Carry out quarterly cash tax forecasting
• Manage tax reporting
• Fluency in English (written, spoken)
• Spanish, French or German language knowledge is an advantage
• Qualified graduate economist min 3-5 years post qualification experience and experience in accounting (IAS)
• Understanding of taxation, primarily corporate tax
• Highly numerate / strong analytical skills
• Self motivated and well organised approach to work
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése.