Please note that this is a 2 years long fixed term contract.
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our financial centre based at the heart of Budapest offers amazing career opportunities across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities.
We are proud of our brands and passionate about our business. We strive to be the best at what we do and give each other the freedom to succeed. We value and respect each other for who we are. Be yourself – at Diageo.
Corporate Tax Analyst (Secondment)
Ensuring that tax calculations are completed accurately and on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to.
How to serve
- Preparing tax analyses, tax computations and tax returns, and gathering data for corporate tax computation purposes. These will be submitted to Group Tax, Global Tax Outsourcer or GDBS tax team
- Ensuring that tax calculations are completed accurately and on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to
- Contributing ideas, energy, enthusiasm and supporting to the continuous improvement of the Statutory Compliance process
- The jobholder may be instructed by his/her immediate superior to perform all tasks directly or indirectly related, additional or supplementary to the scope of duties defined in this role profile
- Seeking to participate in continuous improvements as well as in projects and work initiatives as required
- University or college degree in finance/accounting
- Good understanding of corporate taxation
- Sound accounting knowledge
- Experience in working with integrated software system (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
- Experience in working in a consumer led and customer service driven multinational environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good business English, able to communicate with stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, e-mail and intranet
- Self-motivated and well organised approach to work
Cherry on top
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Free gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house staff shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization